Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Principal Statistical Programmer (UK)Job ID 52826BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
- Proficiency in SAS
- Sound Lead Statistical Programming experience within related environment (minimum 6 years)
- Knowledge of the programming and reporting process
- Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application
- Demonstrated application of CRS concepts to achieve best practice and promote continuous improvement
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Strong leadership ability.
- Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Tenacity to work in an innovative environment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
- Business/Operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management and problem solving.
- Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
- Ability to create, maintain and define strategies to improve the efficiency of running a clinical trial.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Excellent communication skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs