As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
The Parexel HEOR modelling team is a dedicated Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting unit with ~25 staff based in the UK, US, Sweden and India, whose purpose is to provide health economics consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies.
The unit focuses on the development of Health Technology Assessment compliant cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of drugs and devices. Wider forms of modelling such as early economic models, payer value tools, and country adaptations also form part of the team’s work. The unit also specializes in advanced statistical techniques including survival analysis. Projects may variously employ mathematical, statistical, economic and operational research techniques applied to the evaluation of drugs and devices in a wide range of health conditions. The unit works closely with the other parts of Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting including Advanced Analytics, Evidence Review, and Pricing & Market Access which focus on systematic literature reviews, value communications, and HTA dossier development.
This role can be based at our UK Head Office situated in Uxbridge. Other EU locations might also be considered.
The purpose of the role is to lead the development of health economic models, such as cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, to understand the economic value of clients’ products and interventions. This is a senior role within the modelling team, incorporating responsibilities for line management, business development, thought leadership and team training.
The objectives of the role will be:
- Project management: Manage a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget.
- Technical leadership: Provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensure own skills are up to date.
- Business development: Write and present proposals in response to a request from a client.
- Management support: Provide support to the senior modelling team in managing aspects of business performance, as required.
- Complete basic job-related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects or as a mentor as requested by management.
- 5+ years’ experience developing economic models including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Master’s degree in either life science or a quantitative discipline, such as health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Strong computing skills (MS Office) including strong MS Excel (and VBA) skills
- Experience of programming and software such as SAS, STATA and R is an advantage
- High analytical ability
- Extensive experience of project management of modelling projects
- Experience of business development activities is an advantage
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in the relaying of technical information
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, ambition and flexibility
- Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs