As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
We are recruiting for A Senior Consultant RWE, who will provide a broad range of consulting services and works within project guidelines to identify, refine, and address client issues and to achieve project objectives for our RWE portfolio. The Senior Consultant provides overall project leadership and provides guidance to project team members on technical and process issues
- Coordinate a project team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on
budget. Including project planning and execution.
- Coordinate real-world data collection processes from sites and Data register.
- Lead client engagements activities. To advise clients on their needs as well act as the main Parexel client contact during the project. Contributes idea for approaches to new clients or new service offerings.
- Provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensure own skills are up to date; contribute to thought leadership initiatives.
- Apply data analytics to support research projects and collaborations within the team. This will include supervising the conduct of statistical analyses, analytic datasets creation, and performing quality control.
- Leading development study protocols, statistical analysis plans and coaching the team through the analytical work process, specifically determining data structures and statistical coding algorithms.
- Follow comprehensive quality checking andvalidation processes. Develop study protocols and define analyticalvariables collaboratively with external research scientists and biostatisticians.
- Continuously develop existing processes to make more efficient and higher quality.
- Lead development of data acquisition processes.
- Control project out-of-scope activities with clients and manage contracting of change-in-scope.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Process knowledge on primary data collection from sites.
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, especially in the relaying of technical information and project concepts.
- Fluent English, another European language will be a strong asset (preferably a Scandinavian language).
Knowledge and Experience:
- A wealth of experience working with in real-world evidence, with particular emphasis on large relational databases, processing large administrative healthcare datasets (medical and pharmacy claims), and or clinical databases (Electronic Health Records), creating final analytical databases, conducting secondary data analyses, and developing research study designs.
- Recent Pharmaceutical/CRO experience preferred.
- Experience in Real World Evidence, epidemiology, or register studies.
- Past experience in the development of real-world evidence proposals is an advantage.
- Demonstrated evidence of publications will be viewed favorably
- Minimum Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in the area of outcomes research, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, health services research, or a related field
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs