Feasibility Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Feasibility jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Feasibility careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Feasibility at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Feasibility Strategy LeadJob ID 62632BR Ireland - Any Region - Home Based
This role can be office or home based in the UK, Ireland, Lithuania, Spain , Italy, Hungary , Romania or Poland. The offices are open planned, and you will be working in an innovative and collaborative environment with your international peers and colleagues.
As the Senior Feasibility Strategy Lead you will acts as a key contributor to the proposal team to support Parexel in winning new business. Working independently, you will be responsible for delivering, in collaboration with Patient Recruitment Strategy (PRS) and Site Alliance (SA) groups, an optimized integrated strategic approach to deliver the right countries, right sites, and right patients for Request for Proposals (RFPs) on all types and phases of studies including programs.
You must demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills resulting in the completion of all deliverables within required timelines meeting proposal team needs and departmental quality standards. you will need strong analytical and writing skills are a pre-requisite to the job to allow the Sr. CFS to fully adopt a consistent data-driven approach to feasibility and deliver clear, concise, selling proposal texts.
- Manage collaboration with the virtual RFP team to take active role in creating and presenting integrated strategy for strategic scenario planning for each study or program.
-Through in-depth review of the RFP documents and ad-hoc follow-up questions, ensure a full understanding of customer requirements for the proposal as well as key drivers for CRO selection decision.
- Conduct high level recruitment benchmark data analysis to estimate the basic foundations for the enrolment scenario building, namely range of countries and sites as well as months of recruitment required to enroll the target patients.
- Understand the patient profile and where these patients are found in the healthcare section, recognizing the global nature of the study.
- Identify site and patient barriers and motivators to participate in this study.
- Determine and operationalize relevant pre-award feasibility services required to support and/or back-up Parexel strategic delivery plan to conduct the trial in order to positively influence Sponsor award decision.
- For mega studies or partnership programs, this may include leading pilots for innovative feasibility approaches and/or leading feasibility team to deliver multiple services in parallel.
- Conduct country selection analysis via available country selection tool/platform and deliver protocol-specific country recommendations including solid data-driven rational.
- Define optimal strategy for site identification that would allow maximizing number of patients per site as well as number of sites per country.
- Lead the development of an integrated operational strategy to successfully recruit patients for clinical trials and deliver enrolment scenarios aligned to the agreed strategy utilizing available modeling tools and techniques.
- Articulate and defend the proposed strategy and enrolment scenario models in Parexel internal meetings.
- Develop strong selling proposal text to deliver the agreed compelling strategic approach to meet Parexel optimum delivery plan taking into account Sponsor specific requirements.
- Preferred degrees may include but are not limited to: Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Masters, MD, PhD and/or comparable life skill experience.
- Strong analytical skills applied to business needs;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication;
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring capabilities, and ability to influence others;
- Problem-solving skills allowing Client focused approach to work;
- Creative skills and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to multitask to tight timelines prioritizing workload and maintaining high quality standards
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment, work independently and part of a dynamic team and in a decentralized reporting model (as applicable)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant clinical research experience in management of international clinical trials.
- Demonstrated expertise of feasibility requirements.
- Previous exposure to development of clinical trial strategy, modeling of enrolment scenarios, and selection of country/sites.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and encouragement to develop within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. You will be well supported and for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary as well as a benefits package including holiday pension as well as other leading-edge benefits that you would expect with a top company in the CRO Industry.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs