Business Development Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Senior Solution Consulting Director (Early Phase - Oncology)Job ID 60231BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
This position of the Senior Solution Consulting Director can be home or office based, ideally in the UK, but other European locations are possible.
The Solution Consultant will be a recognized professional in her/his area (technical, functional or therapeutic), with experience in the design, operational conduct and successful delivery of Solutions globally. S/he works in partnership with Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, Commercial Operations and SBUs to optimize new business awards through the development of compelling operational and technical strategies and business solutions to support current and future client needs. These strategies will include in-depth risk assessments and scenario plans.
Multiple EMEA Locations Considered - Home Based
- Work in partnership with colleagues in Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, SBU Delivery and Marketing in their specific area of expertise to support SBU specific sales targets:
- Strategic guidance for major accounts
- Assist to identify and qualify new opportunities
- Craft creative solutions for specific sales campaigns
- Drive content to assist in early engagement
- Create a strong “outside-in”/One Parexel culture and drive a consultative approach which enables Parexel to develop unique business solutions for its customers and positions the value of those solutions to drive industry leadership
- Drive the design and development of efficient, competitive and profitable solutions
- Ensure milestones, scope and hours budgeted are achievable
- Ensure appropriate assumptions are included in proposals/work orders
- Maximize Parexels ability to capture CIS through effective risk assessments and clarity of terms
- Maintain extensive knowledge of relevant products and pipelines and identify business opportunities for Parexel
- Maintain extensive knowledge of competitors, industry trends and innovations to best position Parexel to win new business
- Support the development of customer focused, well presented proposal content and budgets that clearly differentiates Parexel from its competitors and helps to drive growth of Parexel business across SBUs
- Ensure client responses reflect strategy discussions, meet client needs, offers consistent messaging, conveys value proposition and critical success factors
- Define bid pursuit content; review and integrate content and considerations into Bid strategy as required
- Support/participate in bid pursuit meetings as needed
- Ensure effective handover and subsequent adoption of solution to SBU Delivery
- Demonstrates an energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, capable of thriving in a complex matrix environment with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of commercial ecosystem and awareness of industry trends in their area of expertise through active participation in leading industry forums and professional organizations as well as maintaining awareness of relevant changes in global regulations.
- Ability to see the strategic view while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with delivery to all business levels.
- Independent thinking with a flexible attitude to work assignments and developing new capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• Multiple years of experience in a Life Science industry, with a strong exposure within the area of Oncology
• Experience in strategic drug development planning, study design or significant involvement in planning clinical, technical or operational strategies
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Willing to travel up to 30%
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs