Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Statistical Programmer II (FSO) UKJob ID 81684BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
The overall long tenure of our team integrates a depth of knowledge and experience. Working together, you will create paths to answers and contribute to new therapies which ultimately will impact the patient.
What you’ll do:
The Statistical Programmer II provides technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, and works with minimal supervision to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Statistical Programmer II may fill the Statistical Programming Lead role (or part of that role) on small, non-complex projects.
QualificationsOn your first day we’ll expect you to have:
- University degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and flexibility to change.
- Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Good communication skills.
Parexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research Organization, with colleagues committed to make a difference. As a member of our global team, you’ll have discussions in an open environment—sharing expertise, promoting learning, and getting to know one another on a personal level. You’ll also experience supportive management that encourages career growth through consistent performance discussions and evaluations.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs