Administrative Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Administrative Services at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
System Set-up Analyst [Multiple EMEA Locations Considered]Job ID 61612BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
- Serve as the single point of contact with the project team for trial-level technology, and data integration solutions, covering CRS, PI, IT, and technology third party vendors
- Define and document requirements for the trial technology
- Be accountable for all technology set-up for assigned trials; this includes working with colleagues across departments who have specific responsibilities for part of the set-up
- Coordinate the teams responsible for delivery of the technology for a trial, including design, using standard components, based on customer requirements, planning and coordination of delivery of the technology and input to the overall project plan
- Ensure the quality, timeline and budget related to the trial technology meets the project requirements
- Escalate requests or requirements for non-standard technology to the assigned Client Technology Partner
- Set-up trial technologies if appropriate
- Ensure project team satisfaction of the trial technology solution
- Train and mentor more junior System Support Analysts
- Stay updated on technology and clinical trial process developments and requirements within Parexel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Coordinating global virtual teams around trial technology set-up
- Proven ability to manage independently competing priorities with attention to detail
- Experience in team coordination and requirements gathering
- Ability to motivate and work effectively with virtual teams within different cultural environments
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results
- Technical and data standard experience
- Experience in clinical trial systems (e.g, CTMS, EDMS, EDC, IVRS, reporting tools) and in configuration of these systems
- Develop detailed awareness of CRS, PI and external vendor software and tools with practical knowledge of how these applications work, and provide efficiency to operations
- Demonstrated adeptness in learning new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Awareness/experience in the needs and use of data standards in clinical trial environment; if possible knowledge/experience of data standards such as CDISC SDTM
- Business process
- In depth understanding and experience of clinical trial processes
- Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
- Commitment to quality and quality management.
- Commitment to operational efficiency
- Flexibility to change.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs