Business Development Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Technical Account Manager, Clinical Trial ApplicationsJob ID 53768BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
You will ensure that Parexel is fully engaged in the customers strategic technology thinking and the Business Development and Service Management plans for the key accounts to enable us to organically and exponentially develop the technology and application roadmaps and opportunities in each account. The Technical AM must also ensure that they structure the technology provision and relationship engagement to maximize the use of the TRS core team capabilities, whilst providing the client access to a level of technical expertise that is personal to the customer requirements.
- Problem and Issue management and reporting
- Solution lifecycle management and technical currency
- Platform and solution tuning, optimization and evolution
- Technical and operational engagement
- Opportunity identification and support to commercial teams
- Product and Product Management alliance
- Trusted Technical and Operational Advisor to client and business
- Clinical and Technical Process optimization in customer use of technical solution
- Data, integration and security integrity and health management
- Operational Solution Authority
- Help drive the growth of the Platform Solutions business including technology solution services, integration services, business intelligence / analytics / decision support, scientific data standards services, and Clinical Trial Management Systems.
- Work in partnership with Business Development to identify, qualify and craft solutions for specific sales campaigns and opportunity pursuits and provide leadership and guidance into which opportunities should be prioritized and pursued
- Drive a consultative approach which enables PI to develop unique solutions to its customers and position the value of those solutions. Proactively engage with customers and partners to develop relationships and business opportunities and revenues.
- Provision of technical leadership within strategic and Pre- and post-sales consultancy for all solutions opportunities and strategic directional guidance for major accounts.
- Support partnership activities with 3rd parties in the industry including analysis, negotiation and management of partnerships.
- Demonstrates a 'can do' mentality, capable of working in a complex matrix environment and an ability to build relationships
- Ability to see the strategic view whilst at the same time adopting pragmatic approaches to delivery
- Experience of enterprise solutions design in the IT and Application in a managed service environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to work independently as well
- Ability to work with a minimum level of supervision, with acute attention to detail and minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload while managing multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities to meet the needs of managers
- Experience with and ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to liaise with senior management within Parexel as well as within and external organizations, including clients and regulatory authorities
- Able to travel domestically, or internationally as needed
- Knowledge of industry and/or technical terms a plus
- Global mindset
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours in order to meet deadlines or to communicate with business colleagues in other time zones
- Educated to Degree or A Level in business administration or similar qualifications
- Fluent in written and oral English
Minimum Work Experience
- Extensive experience working as an administrator in a business environment
- Experience working with senior executives
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs