Business Development Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Alliance Leadership Director, TechnologyJob ID 51788BR USA - Northeast - Home Based
- Pursue new business to meet and exceed NBA targets and building long term client relationships to maintain preferred supplier status
- Understand the clients’ development and commercial strategy, product development portfolio, and pain points
- Develop a strong understanding of clients’ organizational structures and relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify client needs and develop creative solutions for projects, leveraging expertise, operational capabilities and technologies
- Maintain high visibility within client organization (e.g., therapeutic area, service line, region)
- Maintain solid knowledge of all Parexel services and value propositions for appropriate cross-selling opportunities
- Maintain positive client relationships to drive repeat business
- Formulation of an effective account strategy and it’s implementation.
- Direct responsibility for assigned Accounts including NBA growth, Bid pursuit, commercial negotiation of contracts
- Working in a consultative manner, identify opportunities and collaborate with functions and Solutions Consultants to develop winning and integrative solutions across within and across technology verticals
- Develop proposal narratives and executive summaries
- Lead bid pursuit meeting
- Lead and sign off proposal and pricing strategy in collaboration with cross functional colleagues, ensuring our ability to win the business, meet financial targets, risk management and profitability targets
- Ensures appropriate hand-off to delivery team liaising with Project
- Be the senior point of escalation for delivery/operational issues and arrange for follow through of resolutions via the appropriate departments
- Maintain close relationships with delivery teams for identification of new opportunities to ensure account growth
Knowledge and Experience
- 10 + years previous experience working in Clinical services or eClinical technology company, preferably in a CRO, Life Sciences Company or Consulting background specializing in Life Sciences.
- Experience in both sales and delivery roles
- Experience in Clinical Development
- Strategic and/or consulting skills in helping clients maximize short- and long-term drug development goals
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate at senior management level
- Solid understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Ability to influence and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, clients and customers
- Experience in presenting, packaging and proposing integrated solutions to demonstrate value and potential return on investment to clients
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial drive blending urgency, strategic thinking, and an awareness of influencing behavior in a global environment
- Highly effective communicator at all levels with both clients and internally. Must be open and direct with strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable operating in a demanding, fast paced environment and be capable of reacting swiftly to changing business demands
- Should be driven to deliver quality results on time and in a highly ethical and professional manner
Education - BS degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
Travel - 30-40% +
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs