Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Associate Clinical Trial Manager - FSPJob ID 79992BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP. We provide biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented professionals to accelerate the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
This Associate Clinical Trial Manager is the Regional Clinical Trial Operations (RCTO) individual
responsible for the coordination of clinical operations required to initiate, execute and complete clinical trials to drive on-time delivery of clinical trial milestones. May act in support or lead role.
- May act as study lead and participate on the cross-functional study team.
- May act as mentor for less senior RCTO staff on the study.
- Creates and maintains clinical trial documents.
- Participates in the identification, evaluation, and selection of clinical trial sites.
- Conducts data review.
- Responsible for tracking of ancillary and investigational supplies, specimens and/or imaging.
- Supports Clinical Trial Master System (CTMS) and Trial Master File (TMF) completeness.
- Supports audit and/or inspection activities.
- May manage Contract Research Organization (CRO) activities.
- Supports Clinical Trial Manager(s). Collaborates with internal team members, CROs, vendors and sites.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), International Council for Harmonization/Good Clinical Practice (ICH/GCP) Guidelines, SOPs, and other applicable guidelines.
- May contribute to process improvement initiatives and departmental projects.
- Completes training assigned by Client and/or EP, as necessary, including general training requirements, SOPs, and system and process related training.
QualificationsEducation and Certification:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (BA/BS) or equivalent or any relevant and qualifying training.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant clinical trial management experience.
- Oncology clinical research experience is preferred.
- Global Clinical Trial Management experience is preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills. Able to multi-task under limited direction and on own initiative.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs