Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Associate CounselJob ID 80097BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
This is a client-facing position. It is expected that the Attorney/Associate Counsel will establish productive relationships with our internal and external clients and business partners and foster a client-focused approach with respect to the performance of all Legal & Risk Management responsibilities.
Qualifications* Ability to analyze complex business and legal issues/risks in order to advance practical solutions.
• Exceptional legal drafting skills with an affinity for using language to achieve compromise.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to take a business and client-focused approach to work.
• Process-oriented and proactive approach to contract drafting and negotiation.
• Able to engage team members in order to improve performance and achieve objectives.
• Initiative, enthusiasm, and resourcefulness.
• Independent worker and self-starter.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied negotiations with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
• Possess financial and business acumen.
• Ability to establish project management plans with internal and external stakeholders and drive negotiations in accordance with aggressive timelines.
• JD and Bar Admission (or foreign equivalent) required
Minimum Work Experience
• Strong professional experience as an attorney, minimum 2-6+ years law firm training (large multi-national law firm preferred), and/or 2-6+ years in-house experience negotiating commercial contracts for a global corporation (preference for life sciences).
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs