Home Based Opportunities at PAREXEL
Associate Director, Client ServicesJob ID 49900BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
The primary role of the Associate Director is to provide day-to-day leadership and supervision for assigned Client Services Team ensuring that assigned tasks and projects are completed to plan and to acceptable standards. Associate Directors provide a senior point of contact for clients addressing project/personnel related issues. This position is also to be the main individual responsible for dedicated Client and/or Clients across the eCDS portfolio.
- Reports to Director, Client Services
- Directly supervises Project Managers
- Provides Work Direction to Project Managers and Project Administrators
- Works Closely with Associate Directors across the organization, Production Services, System Engineers, Validation Services, Customer Care, Business Development, Scheduling, Client Account Management
- External Relationships with Clients, partners and vendors working with PAREXEL
- Implement appropriate project management and live project support practices with associated staff, training to support improved efficiency, development and management with focus on operations.
- Review department forecasting and revenue through project specific reporting and meetings to ensure achievement of department financial targets.
Ensure consistency, quality and standardization across client projects with adherence to timelines.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the supervision, management and development of staff to ensure their performance meets and, or exceeds, both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
- Act as a strategic partner for clients to drive process and product improvements, lead client presentations, strategic discussions and negotiations both internally and externally
Project and Team Management
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Ensure that projects are adequately resourced by Client Services. Work with Scheduling Group to secure adequate resources from production and validation.
- Employee professional development including succession planning.
- Lead, manage and motivate the assigned team, playing the role as teacher, mentor and coach.
- Working knowledge of RTSM products, process and practice.
- Support communication flow in matrix organization to ensure collaboration across project teams for efficient achievement of project goals.
- Promote and champion process development and implementation efforts within department for improved operational efficiencies and supporting the business strategy.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and other relevant FDA regulations.
- Proactively support the creation of a multi-service and single company perception for our Sponsors.
- Act as PAREXEL Informatics’ advocate with the client/vendor, managing their expectations and negotiating appropriately when the business situation necessitates.
- Proactively and effectively manage and communicate issues and resolutions.
- Be fully accountable to clients for the quality and timely delivery of services provided by PAREXEL Informatics for projects assigned to the team. In doing so, act to resolve escalating issues on projects assigned to team members.
- Proactively bring to the attention of Senior Operational Managers/Directors all issues that will have a significant impact on the company’s relationship with a particular client.
- Ensure adequate and timely responses to all client enquiries and communication.
- Understand and appreciate the client’s business need.
- Able to translate often complex technical and/or requirement descriptions into language that can be understood by clients and third party vendors to aid in their decision making and understanding of project functionality.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Client focused approach to work.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload
• Attention to detail.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Working knowledge of the drug development process.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Degree or equivalent work experience in a science/technology or healthcare related discipline.
Minimum Work Experience
• Adequate experience in either a high technology or clinical development capacity. Significant previous line management experience preferred.
• Knowledge of project management concepts and approaches essential.
• Experience in a technical operations environment preferred.
• Effective in managing strategic client relationships typically gained through 5 or more years client management experience.
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs