Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Associate Software EngineerJob ID post-40024696 Durham, North Carolina
- Perform design, coding and testing of features
- Implementation of COTS applications
- Investigate issues reported both internally and through support, and identify root causes and provide solutions to those issues
- Investigate new technology and updates for their impact on development and ensure that the team is aware of any technical changes that need to be implemented
- Participate in Agile Project & Task Planning as well as Sprint development progress
- Adherence to the SDLC and published programming standards
- B.S in computer related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Good understanding of data structure and usage
- Good Object-oriented design and programming knowledge
- Demonstrable problem solving competence
- Detail oriented, flexible, and works well in a team-oriented environment. Ability to work in deadline driven environment
- Programming experience with the following –
- Object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs