As a Biostatistician at PAREXEL you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"PAREXEL is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in PAREXEL over the past three years. At PAREXEL I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize PAREXEL’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
This individual leads and contributes to strategic initiatives and working groups within GDO and Biostatistics and Statistical Programming to build a world-class group of Biostatistics experts. He/she is responsible to actively promote new business by participating in project bids and client presentations as appropriate. The individual works closely with Business Development and Solutions Consultants to promote Biostatistics engagement to drive new business.
This is an experienced leader responsible for liaising with senior levels of management within the organization and to deputize for the Vice President or Corporate Vice President as needed.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, problem-solving, analytical and consulting skills
- Technical leadership and contribute to a high performing team
- Expertise in optimizing trial design, development programs, submission strategies and regulatory interactions
- Outstanding understanding of the drug, device or diagnostic development process
- Expertise in broad different therapeutic areas and indications
- Thorough understanding of various statistical models and applications
- Excellent understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials and strategies to avoid them
- Thorough understanding of regulatory guidance and practices pertaining to specific indications and also to submissions and approval processes
- Thorough understanding of e-submissions, eCTD, etc
- Thorough understanding of ICH guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of all statistical and reporting processes within the Biostatistics department.
- Strategic awareness of our business environment
- Knowledge of the International pharmaceutical market and the services required by sales, marketing and operational support to achieve product success
- An ability to assess situations and make and carry through difficult decisions
- Advanced ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions)
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder/relationship management with a client focused approach to work. Able to understand the business implications of decisions and impact on customer
- Advanced ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Advanced ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
Knowledge and Experience
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with broad clinical development and therapeutic area knowledge
- Direct experience in consulting
- Proven record and experience with development, execution and implementation of research strategies in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in designing and executing drug, device or diagnostic development programs
- Demonstration of successful direct interactions with relevant regulatory agencies like FDA/EMEA/PMDA or other local agencies
- Experience with regulatory submissions and negotiations during the regulatory review process, including Advisory Committee preparation and participation
- Experience with conference presentation and manuscript writing
- PhD in Statistics or related discipline, MS in Statistics or related discipline
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs