As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
The Biostatistics SME is an experienced leader responsible for liaising with senior levels of management within the organization and to deputize for the Vice President or Corporate Vice President as needed.
- Serves as an executive sponsor for enterprise and biotech accounts promoting client engagement (need to reword this better).
- The Biostatistics SME leads and contributes to strategic initiatives and working groups within GDO and Biostatistics and Statistical Programming to build a world-class group of Biostatistics experts.
- Will be responsible to actively promote new business by participating in project bids and client presentations as appropriate.
- Works closely with Business Development and Solutions Consultants to promote Biostatistics engagement to drive new business.
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with broad clinical development and therapeutic area knowledge
- Direct experience in consulting
- Proven record and experience with development, execution and implementation of research strategies in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in designing and executing drug, device or diagnostic development programs
- Demonstration of successful direct interactions with relevant regulatory agencies like FDA/EMEA/PMDA or other local agencies
- Experience with regulatory submissions and negotiations during the regulatory review process, including Advisory Committee preparation and participation
- Experience with conference presentation and manuscript writing
- PhD in Statistics or related discipline, MS in Statistics or related discipline
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs