Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Content ManagerJob ID 71547BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
Here at Calyx, our mission is to shape the future of clinical research. Backed by decades of diverse global experience and the brightest minds in the industry, with our industry leading technology solutions, we support the Clinical Research industry bring new, advanced medical treatments to market, faster.
At Calyx, we are one team. We learn, grow and win together. Wherever you are in the world, by working for Calyx you will be supported by a team whose values and goals match your own and who are passionate about helping others.
Are you ready. To help us. Change the World.
The Content Manager provides high quality worldwide information, knowledge and intelligence analysis to support to the P&C group and other stakeholder groups within PI. A primary responsibility is supporting the request for information (RFI) process, ensuring quality and timely delivery to customers. The Content Manager will oversee and maintain the electronic proposal library and create content as needed. If required, the Content Manager will train and manage other Content Management staff.
•Work with P&C and Business Development to support the RFI/RFP process, including the writing, compilation, and interface with functional areas needed to complete final deliverables
• Gives direction to improve and develop content for the sales information library.
• Lead strategy calls for the development of RFI content
• Search and contact other Business Units to feed the RFI database with required RFI data, develop and maintain knowledge about the organization to put together missing data and information
• Maintains the content in proposal library and works with Sales Operations to maintain the tool as needed
• Creates new content as needed
• Work with Sales Operations to create and maintain the experience matrix
• Support team collaboration
• If required, QC deliverables from other content management staff
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales/service-oriented environment in either a sales support administration role or in a technical writing capacity
- Experience in Information Search and Data manipulation, transforming data in information to answer RFI Queries
- Strong analytic, project management and communication skills (verbal and written) with a metric-based/process orientation
- Experience with managing and maintaining content management tools
- Client focused approach to work
- Individual must be able to act professionally and with a high degree of maturity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail, capacity to deliver in short timelines
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
Bachelor’s required, preferably in Business, Marketing or Life Science
USA- Home Based
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs