Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Data Management LeadJob ID 65043BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
Bring your Data Management expertise to Parexel's Strategic Partnerships. Although we work globally, each partnership we form is deeply personal. We are as dedicated to every aspect of our client’s product development as they are – and work closely with client teams in true partnership to understand both challenges and opportunities. At Parexel we are focused on meeting customer and patient needs through collaborative partnership so that we get treatments into the hands of patients who need them most.
As a Data Management Lead you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your leadership skills to drive decision-making
- Be a part of a team that empowers you to focus on client relationships
- Attend Bid-Defense Meetings virtually and/or in person where you can meet your clients face-to-face
- Develop strong relationships with a specific client
- Make an impact on patient data in a range of therapeutic areas
- Grow your expertise through access to ongoing training and development opportunities
- Experience work/life balance and flexibility through a home-based position
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a technical/programming or data processing environment
- Robust knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and a customer service focus
At Parexel, we keep the patient at the heart of everything we do. If you want to join a passionate, can-do culture focused on bringing success to clients while delivering better healthcare for patients, consider a Data Management Lead role with Parexel today.
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs