Data Management Opportunities at Parexel
Discover Parexel, a premier service provider for the global pharmaceutical industry that can offer you the opportunity to make a profound difference in millions of lives. You'll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, as well as surrounded by colleagues who share your passion and dedication. Bring life-saving treatments to the world with a Data Management job at Parexel. You'll collaborate with a diverse multi-functional team and use an array of technologies on global projects. In addition, our fast-paced environment will give you an opportunity to learn something new every day while you support the accurate collection, organization and analysis of clinical data on small and large studies. Achieve your personal and professional goals with a career in Data Management at Parexel. Our advancement opportunities, individual development and professional growth programs will inspire you to be your best each and every day. If you're a motivated team player, eager to make an impact within Parexel and in the world, join us.
Data Management LeadJob ID post-49736BR_3 USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Data Management Lead (DML) takes overall accountability on execution of Data Management in projects. The DML provides leadership to EDC Setup and integration, data processing and data programming activities. The DML is the point of contact for internal and external clients and coordinates project setup, execution and close out.
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- 2+ years in a CRO environment
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a technical/programming or data processing environment
- Strong understanding of cross functional activities
- Strong customer service focus
- Robust knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated application of Project Management concepts
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with a diplomatic approach
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm, prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Effective time management in order to meet objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Managerial courage, resilience, and ability to adjust to an ever changing fast paced environment
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs