Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Data Standards AnalystJob ID 58772BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
Services (CRS) business unit. Services include Biostatistics, Data Management, Clinical Database
Programming, Statistical Analysis and Reporting, and related Data Operations support during the
execution of a sponsor’s clinical trial.
The Data Standards Analyst (DSA) is the subject matter expert for PAREXEL, industry and sponsor
specific data standards supporting all functional groups of GDO. The primary role of the DSA is to
work hand in hand with the Clinical Database Programmer (CDBP) and Data Management Lead
(DML) during the set-up phase of a given project. The DSA participates on data standards process and
technology projects. In addition, the DSA may act as a consultant for data standards on bid defense
meetings and new projects. They will also support downstream activities that relate directly to the data
standards implemented such as Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) standards
QualificationsMinimum Work Experience
• Operational experience required in Data Management and/or Clinical Database Programming roles
• Experience with clinical database concepts and programming.
• Experience in areas of eClinical Technology or Information Technology project management7
years professional experience
• Experience with external data standards organization (CDISC, HL7)
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably around life sciences and/or computer sciences - and / or
Operational and administrative responsibilities
• Maintain a working knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, local
regulatory requirements and PAREXEL WSOP and study specific procedures
• Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. timesheets, metrics, travel expense
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs