Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
FSP Clinical Recruiter / Sr Clinical RecruiterJob ID 71929BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP. We provide biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented professionals to accelerate the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
The Clinical Recruiter is responsible for:
• Achieving hiring objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates for open job orders
• Reports to Recruiting, Senior Management: refer to Organizational Chart for details regarding assigned role and associated reporting structure
• Assists with mentoring, managing, and motivating Executive Clinical Recruiters on ExecuPharm Recruiting team
• Seeks and qualifies clinical research professionals from various available resources (online recruiting sources, referrals from existing ExecuPharm employees and contractors)
• Builds candidate sourcing pool by maintaining rapport with current employees & contractors and networking with candidates within ExecuPharm’s database
• Determines candidate qualifications by conducting a thorough CV review along with reviewing job description & job qualification requirements with candidate
• Submits candidates to ExecuPharm clinical operations team for review of qualifications and experience based on job descriptions and requirements; submits candidates to hiring managers
• Coordinates interviews including schedules and availability of candidates and managers; assists with arranging travel as required for in person interviews
• Negotiates offers with candidates and communicates onboarding process and procedure
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Works closely with Recruiting team to strengthen and support team environment and foster positive growth within the company
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required, or equivalent amount of experience and education
Skills and Training:
• Minimum 3 years of in-house recruiting experience preferred
• Experience in recruiting for clinical trial staff preferred
• Ability to communicate with clients effectively
• Ability to handle confidential information and build trust throughout all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Effective time management and project management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel
• Willingness to travel
• Willingness to assist in mentoring new members of the recruiting team
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs