Project Leadership Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Independent Committee Project Leader / Adjudication Project ManagerJob ID 64115BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
The ICPL will also be responsible to ensure client satisfaction, project team management and communication, quality, adequate resource planning and allocation, and financial performance.
The ICPL will oversee all aspects of contracted adjudication start-up activities for assigned projects.
- Working internally and/or with client(s) to identify adjudication committee members
- Writing the Adjudication Committee Charter
- Developing the Site Manual
- Developing the Adjudication Services Plan
- Developing workflows, data capture forms, tracking tools, etc.
- Creating and delivering project-specific training
- Providing oversight of team activities pertaining to deliverables, procedures, timelines, scope of work, budget, quality, productivity and profitability.
- Assigning project work to supporting team members.
- Monitoring workflow and project status to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met; adjusting and escalating potential issues, when needed.
- Managing any vendors contracted to support Adjudication related activities.
- Reviewing and distributing event adjudication status reports and metrics to relevant stakeholders.
- Providing input into client invoicing and vendor payment.
- Serving as central point of contact internally and externally for Adjudication related services projects.
- Ensuring compliance with project budget, actively identifying out of scope work and escalating potential scope changes to appropriate individuals.
- Maintaining event tracking systems.
- Event case processing: intake and triage, event linking, event de-activation, tracking, data entry, document processing (e.g. redaction of specified content), review of incoming event information for completeness and accuracy, content review, identification of missing required data and/or documents, generation of queries, query review and closure/re-issue.
- Contacting site personnel to obtain missing data and/or documents.
- Escalating open events for issue resolution and closure, in accordance with relevant Escalation Plan.
- Conducting event reconciliation processes.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs