Business Development Opportunities at PAREXEL
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at PAREXEL International, you’ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at PAREXEL International may be waiting for you!
Inside Sales - Business DevelopmentJob ID 50576BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
- Primary responsibilities will include identifying and developing business opportunities within the market space
- Developing a pipeline and strategies in concert with senior leadership to gain better position for opportunities through targeting and capturing of key contract vehicle
- Identifying customer needs for existing markets and products
- Assisting in the management and execution of a portfolio of programs and developing winning proposals
- Providing input into strategy development for programs and tasks, as well as execution of tasks as required
- Engaging in customer development and management as required.
- Work strategically with Marketing and Sales Teams to generate marketing campaigns for all lines of the PAREXEL business including promoting webinars, customer days and other marketing-driven events.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop strategies to support increasing client awareness and engagement; monitor actions and results against plans
- Schedule introductory business development calls, conference calls and demos between sales team members and target company decision-makers.
- Work closely with, Sales Associates and Account Executives to ensure smooth transfer of information and accounts.
- Collaborate with Director of Market Development, senior Sales staff, and Subject Matter Experts to develop market strategies to generate leads with new clients; re-engage past clients, and within current core accounts across all PAREXEL service lines.
- Respond to PAREXEL web leads / inbound requests as first point of contact to conduct needs assessment
- Use web-based tools such as Jigsaw, LinkedIn, Google, etc. to develop client contacts
- Track all activity with prospects and clients in PAREXEL’s CRM system
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Must be a quick learner who excels in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to solve practical problems
- Proven analytical skills, critical thinking and writing skills
- Minimum of 3 year of industry experience in the Biopharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industries
- Ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience with a combination of experience in Marketing, Sales, and/or Business Development
- Superior negotiation skills with sound business judgment
- Able to quickly assess situations and opportunities
- Positive, outwardly energetic leadership style that leverages relationships and inspires confidence in others
- Able to anticipate potential issues and suggest creative alternatives to overcome barriers
- Able to work within a multi-functional, global team structure and to motivate team members and peers with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs