Business Development Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Inside Sales, Business DevelopmentJob ID 58398BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
As Inside Sales Manager, Business Development you have an opportunity to:
- Develop market leads and opportunities for Parexel with new and existing clients.
- Work collaboratively across Parexel to define solutions for customers.
- Assist in the management and execution of a portfolio of programs and develop winning proposals.
- Identify customer needs and challenges and define strategies to address those need in concert with senior leadership.
- Work strategically with Marketing and Sales Teams to generate marketing campaigns for Parexel including promoting webinars, customer days and other marketing-driven events.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop strategies to support increasing client awareness and engagement; monitor actions and results against plans
- Schedule introductory business development calls, conference calls and demos between sales team members and target company decision-makers.
- Collaborate with Director of Market Development, senior Sales staff, and Subject Matter Experts to develop market strategies to generate leads with new clients; re-engage past clients
- Respond to inbound requests as first point of contact to conduct needs assessment
- Use web-based tools such as Jigsaw, LinkedIn, Google, etc. to develop client contacts and track all activity with prospects and clients in Parexel’s CRM system
- Positive, outwardly energetic leadership style that leverages relationships and inspires confidence in others
- Use your proven analytical skills, critical thinking and writing skills to effectively present information and respond to questions internally and externally from managers, clients, and the general public
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Must be a quick learner who excels in a rapidly changing environment with an ability to solve practical problems.
- Minimum of 3 year of industry experience in the Biopharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industries
- Ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience with a combination of experience in Marketing, Sales, and/or Business Development
- Use your superior negotiation skills and sound business judgment to quickly assess situations and opportunities
- Anticipate potential issues and suggest creative alternatives to overcome barriers
- Ability to work within a multi-functional, global team structure and to motivate team members and peers with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs