Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Manager, Software EngineeringJob ID 74690BR Southeast - Remote - United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
- Lead the Technical solution based on Configuration of Planisware modules(L1&L2) and provide Technical guidance for the team and adaptability toward new tools and technologies.
- Manages Vendor IT Support team to ensure timely resolution of service requests and service desk tickets; ensures adequate coverage during business hours and issue resolution is performed in a timely manner to minimize the impact
- Acts as change control leader - responsible for planning releases, upgrades, patches, and configuration across the assigned Planisware /Plainview application.
- Provides weekly status reporting, risk & issue log, and application updates. Appropriately escalates issues that may put projects, deliverables, timelines, or day-to-day support at risk.
- Manage quality metrics and build reports focusing on improvement, cost-effectiveness and efficiencies including but not limited to KPI's and review SLA's for support tickets
- Leads meetings and resolves priority issues with functional leaders/business stakeholders. Communicates change impacts to functional and change partners in support of change management
- Mentors and provides leadership IT Application support team members and promotes continuous learning. Building a successful team and effective working relationships is a priority.
- Deep-dive existing and potential problem areas, develop and communicate corrective action and mitigation plans, and drive follow-through to a successful resolution. Be hands-on when needed to help your team solve problems and get through crunch periods.
- Responsible for support escalations and issue resolution supports change management with system information.
- Aid in the development of training materials, quick reference guides, playbooks, data analytics/metrics, and other related tools and materials to support the program
- Champions data and process governance.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity
- 10+ years of experience managing application Support / Development team experience in legacy, SAAS, vendor-supported applications across multiple platforms.
- 7+ years of experience of ERP Implementation
- 10 + years of experience architecting/implementing operationally efficient solutions. Successfully led global delivery teams to achieve SLA, KPI’s in a Managed Service Model
- Experience in supporting SLA, triaging/managing critical command center calls resolving P1 critical issues.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum methodology Experience with multiple agile engagements
- Minimum 5 + years of experience managing IT offshore strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs