As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
Our Biostatistics teams are not only focused on delivering quality results for our client’s needs, but also value working with one another in a flexible environment. Although some team members are home-based and others are office-based, our virtual resources support our teams to work collaboratively and effectively across the globe.
Around 30% of our Biostatistics team have been a part of the Parexel family for a minimum of 5 years. Our team is made up of experienced and highly educated professionals in our field. This is truly a statistic that speaks for itself!
In this role you may:
Supervise, advise and review:
- Supervise complex statistical analyses and provide input to statistical reports.
- Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R)
- Provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports
- Be a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle
- Review analysis data sets and quality control all types of statistical analysis deliverables
Lead and cooperate:
- Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget
- Interact with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Represent Parexel at client meetings
- Train/mentor junior members of the department
- PhD or Masters (with sufficient work experience) in a statistical discipline required
- A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of either clinical trials and/or observational studies
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology
- SAS programming skills required, R programming skills a plus
- Confident, self-reliant and a quick learner who enjoys working in a matrix team
- Good leadership skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to travel as required, although this is not frequent
- Work ethically and honestly to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs