As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Now is the time to join this DYNAMIC Group within our Parexel Regulatory Services Team! As a Principal Consultant you will provide expertise, solutions, and strategy to various clients on exciting products in various stages of development. You will work alongside a distinguished team of Subject Matter Experts who have a wealth of Industry and FDA experience, along with a wide variety of Technical Expertise!
A Principal Consultant within the Parexel Consulting Organization must be a nationally recognized professional in their field of expertise with well-developed and proven rainmaking skills. Must have a comprehensive understanding of the organization’s consulting models and methodologies, as well as, an extensive knowledge of what services PC provides. Provides a full range of consulting services and works within their personal area of expertise. Provides mentoring and guidance to junior team members on technical and/or business issues and supports knowledge-centered activities within PC.
- Works within a team environment or individually based on the project needs. Works within broad project guidelines and facilitates issue and conflict resolutions.
- Prioritizes own work load and may prioritize the work load of the project team in order to achieve the project scope and objectives
- Capitalizes on opportunities to improve project efficiency, results or team performance and proactively takes action
- Leverages information from previous projects or other client work to efficiently complete assigned project activities as well as facilitate business decisions
- Produces quality work that meets the expectations of PC and the client. Reviews the work of colleagues for content and quality to ensure the expectations of the client and PC are met. Manages project engagements (small or large)
- Interacts with the assigned Project Assistant (PA) to ensure accurate financial management and for general project support
- Provides guidance to project team members and acts as a mentor to junior staff
- Delivers presentations at seminars and industry group meetings
- Authors articles for publication in industry magazines, newsletters, book chapters and other forums
- May serve as a member of industry association boards, task forces and committees and/ or as chairperson or officer of one or more professional associations. Contributes expertise to professional societies, academic or other similar groups influential in his/ her area of expertise
- Drives knowledge-centered activities within PC as well as contributes to Parexel business process improvements. May contribute to new service and consulting model development
QualificationsConsulting Activities and Relationship Management and Business Development
- Applies the appropriate organization’s consulting models and methodologies and assists in the design/improvement the methodologies when needed
- Provides a full range of technical and/or business consulting services within personal area of expertise including representing clients to regulatory agencies
- Completes and delegates project activities in a timely manner with an understanding of issues which may impact project profitability and client satisfaction
- May act as a trusted advisor to clients, often on issues that lack precedence or are not clearly defined. May act as a loaned executive for a client
- Facilitates resolutions to possible problems or conflicts within the project team and/or the client. Provides guidance as needed to lower level colleagues on appropriate methods of executing project activities
- Develops business solutions addressing specific client needs using expertise, best practices and knowledge of the client’s business and key industry drivers
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally at multiple levels including senior and executive management within a client organization
- Plans and delivers services and solutions which results in clients expressing satisfaction with service provided and occasionally results in additional business or referrals
- Identifies opportunities for follow-on business or changes in project scope and exploits the opportunities with PC management and account management
- Actively prospects and leverages new business opportunities with client and industry contacts in collaboration with Account Management. Presents information about PC service offerings reflecting the organization’s capability to support client needs
- Generates new or repeat business due to personal name recognition or history of client satisfaction and/or relationship
- Leverages rainmaking skills resulting in new and repeat business for Parexel. Is responsible for constant monitoring of his/her “A” list, and is expected to have continued contact with both existing and future potential clients
- Participates in project scoping calls and proposal preparation, delivers sales presentations and participates in bid defense meetings when needed. Actively participates in account planning for key clients
Education - MD or PhD required
Language Skills - At least fluent vocal and written English
Minimum Work Experience - 15+ years’ experience with expert level industry or regulatory knowledge experience in Clinical Development/Clinical Trial Design and authoring clinical sections of regulatory applications. Previous experience with a regulatory agency (such as the FDA or MHRA) as a Medical Review Officer, Team Lead, Branch Chief or a related Medical role ie. Clinical Pharmacology Review is a plus; however, candidates with strong industy bacgrounds will also be considered.
Travel Requirements - 30% Domestic or International travel
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs