As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Principal Consultant Health Economics, Biostatistician
The Health Economics Modelling Unit (HEMU) is a Business Unit within PAREXEL access. HEMU is a dedicated unit with 30 staff based in the UK, US and Sweden, whose purpose is to provide health economics consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies. The primary activities are cost-effectiveness, budget-impact modelling,within clinical trial analyses of health economic components as well as analysis on real world data and psychometric validation of clinical outcome assessment.
Candidate will be part of multi-disciplinary research teams to provide statistical expertise and methodological leadership at all stages of projects from planning to completion.Duties will vary according to the nature of the projects.
Candidate is expected to also lead and support ongoing innovation objectives of the unit in the field of health outcomes analysis which warrants having thought leadership skills.
Objectives of the role will be to:
• Independently contribute to the preparation of statistical analysis plans, reviewing/writing programs to execute analyses, and assisting with the interpretation and dissemination of findings.
• To be able to direct complex projects as a senior team member and contribute technically on strategy driven analytics projects.
• To act as an advisor to the client independent from the project delivery team.
• To manage existing business accounts and identify new business opportunities for PAREXEL with existing and new clients.
• To direct project teams in the design, development and delivery of client solutions across multiple projects.
• To provide high level input to the development of client deliverables including the provision of support to the delivery team in the development of strategic recommendations tailored to individual projects.
• To provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients and play a key ambassadorial role.
• To provide advice and support to existing clients both within and outside of projects.
• To proactively mentor and develop members of the team to help achieve best in class status.
• To ensure that the project team is adequately supported, resourced and monitored.
• To ensure the optimal levels of client management are maintained at all levels and that the training and support to achieve best practice consultancy standards are achieved.
• To ensure quality standards are adhered to on all projects and new methodologies and techniques are adequately assessed and implemented.
• To implement management performance standards at the Principal Consultant level.
•T o ensure the operational utilization targets agreed at proposal stage are delivered.
•T o work with Senior Management colleagues to identify further service opportunities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of having worked with clinical trial and health data as well as analysis of retrospective data bases, and have the ability to work independently. Specific requirements are:
• An MSc/PhD in statistics, biostatistics with in-depth knowledge of multivariable models and survival analyses
• Multiple years’ experience working as a statistician
• In depth experience of statistical methods for analyzing of clinical trial and health-related data as well as retrospective data bases
• In-depth knowledge of SAS is essential. Although the role is for a statistician rather than a programmer, the post-holder will need to do statistical analyses in addition to work closely with SAS programmers
• Functional experience with statistical software/tools such as R, Python, and Stata
• Experience of observational data and/or registries is essential
• Knowledge of data management methods to deal with high volumes of data is essential
• Knowledge of Bayesian statistics and clinical trial data design/analysis would be an advantage
• Experience in Project managing
• Fluent English
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs