Home Based Opportunities at PAREXEL
Project Leader, Real World EvidenceJob ID 50470BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
Lead the PAREXEL and Client teams by combining a depth of clinical research experience with insight into client pressures and an ability to develop the right solution for the client. This requires in-depth business understanding in order to make effective decisions independently and the knowledge and experience required to confidently recommending a course of action where client intervention is required. This includes providing the overall leadership of clinical trials or clinical programs and the project teams to
achieve operational excellence; and delivering projects / programs on time, to budget, to the highest quality, compliant with ICH GCP, exceeding client expectations. This position is responsible for the profitability of a project(s) and client satisfaction and therefore acts as a role model and/or mentor for the team.
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving.
• Financial Management skills.
• Strategic Thinking skills.
• Conflict Management skills.
• Consulting skills.
• Contingency Planning & Risk Management skills.
• People Management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Client focused approach to work.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Proficient in local language and profound working knowledge of the English language.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, MS Project and Word.
• Experience with PAREXEL systems.
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Travel is a requirement of this job.
• Bachelor’s degree in a science related field, with an advanced degree desirable.
• PMP or equivalent desirable.
Minimum Work Experience
• Proven substantial relevant Project Management experience on clinical research projects in healthcare, clinical research, contract research organization, being the direct contact to the client, while being responsible for the daily running of a clinical research development project.
• Experience in post approval studies is preferred.
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs