Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Quality Assurance Auditor IIJob ID 67334BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Auditor II will have experience and knowledge of appropriate GxP (GMP/GLP experience relevant) compliance and other applicable regulations and laws, Parexel procedures and appropriate Parexel processes, which allows the individual to plan and conduct internal and external audits independently, or with minimal supervision. Provide advice on regulatory compliance, with appropriate supervision.
- Ensure audits are performed to a high degree of client satisfaction and within the budgeted time
- Ensure required audits are delivered in accordance with clients requirements and Parexel/Sponsor procedures as applicable
- Support SBUs (Early Phase, CTSL) with GMP consultancy
- Relevant experience in quality assurance, regulatory affairs, auditing, clinical research,
- monitoring, data management, pharmacy, laboratory, or other relevant area, including relevant experience of applicable GxP auditing
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Good Practices (GMP and GCP) and international, national and local regulations and laws related to clinical trials
- Experience with using computer systems and software, including Microsoft Office
- Auditors must be detail oriented, able to maintain a ‘big picture’ / overview on the project business
- Ability to follow up on multiple tasks and projects, and to handle confidential information
- Ability to interact professionally at multiple levels within a client oriented organization
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Competent with strong problem solving and negotiation
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or equivalent experience gained by working in a relevant
area (clinical research setting, laboratory, etc.)
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs