Human Resources Opportunities at Parexel
RecruiterJob ID post-40024779 USA - Any Region - Home Based
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Full life-cycle recruitment for diverse skill sets in a highly competitive industry.
- Develop robust recruitment strategies that attract and engage top talent
- Ensuring a superior candidate experience at every step
- Guiding managers in making competency-based selection recommendations
- Create transparent and collaborative relationships with hiring managers ensuring they understand the candidate attraction strategies and are aligned on recruitment timelines.
- Resolve recruitment challenges through professional consultation and market knowledge.
- Partner with Candidate Development team to successfully source, engage and screen candidates.
QualificationsThis role requires 10+ years of full life-cycle recruitment of management and executive positions. The selected candidate will be a hands-on, creative, driven, and detailed recruiter who engages talent successfully in challenging searches and promotes strong partnerships with hiring managers and teams. Successful candidates will be self-motivated and enjoy working as a collaborative strategic member of our global recruitment team.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs