Business Development Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Regional Head, Senior Director Commercial, TechnologyJob ID 51786BR USA - Northeast - Home Based
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience
- 10 + years previous experience working in pharmaceutical services environment, preferably in a CRO, Life Sciences Company or Consulting background specializing in Life Sciences.
- Knowledge and understanding of the clinical environment
- Multiple years of relevant experience in interfacing with clients in a partnering, consultative or business development environment
- Demonstrate strategic and/or consulting skills in helping clients maximize short- and long-term drug development goals
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate at senior management level
- Solid understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills at the expert level
- Ability to influence and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, clients and customers
- Experience in presenting, packaging and proposing integrated solutions to demonstrate value and potential return on investment to clients
- Team leadership, ability to build bridges with other parts of the Informatics organization, and the ability to hold people accountable and to provide the processes to support achieving business results
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial drive blending urgency, strategic thinking, and an awareness of influencing behavior in a global environment
- Highly effective communicator at all levels with both clients and internally. Must be open and direct with strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable operating in a demanding, fast paced environment and be capable of reacting swiftly to changing business demands
- Should be driven to deliver quality results on time and in a highly ethical and professional manner
Education - BS degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
Travel 30-40% +
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs