Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Senior Auditor, Quality AssuranceJob ID 77102BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Quality Assurance (QA) Senior Auditor has an in-depth understanding and knowledge of appropriate GxP compliance and other applicable regulations and laws, Parexel procedures and appropriate Parexel processes, which allows the Sr Auditor to plan and conduct internal and external audits independently and to be able to mentor less experienced auditors. In liaison with Quality Assurance (QA) Management and staff, provide direction and coordination for project activities related to assigned areas. The Sr Auditor will also provide advice on regulatory compliance.
Perform and Report Audits
- Independently plan, schedule, perform and report a range of GxP audits across all phases of Clinical Research including, but not limited to project related audits, system audits, supplier audits, safety/ pharmacovigilance (PV) audits.
- Perform and deliver high quality audits /audit reports within specified timelines / budgets, with limited oversight. Lead or participate in co-audits / observed audits with client representatives or other QA auditors.
- Travel internationally for audits as required. Travel time could be up to approx. 60%.
- Ability to review and, if necessary, identify improvements that enhance the quality and clarity of audit reports.
- For area of specialization, work with internal customers and develop and execute strategic audit plans for the area.
- Collect and review responses to audit observations and follow-up / escalate inadequate or delayed responses as necessary to ensure timelines are met and responses of satisfactory quality are obtained.
- Work with client QA and Parexel Operations to plan and manage a global program of audits.
- Resolve program related issues in a constructive and pro-active way.
- Ensure required audits are performed and reported in accordance with Parexel QA requirements, and on time.
- Review audit reports, responses and other program deliverable to ensure consistent high quality.
- Act as QA Lead on audits program(s) as assigned by Line Management.
- Ensure audits programs are managed to a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Ensure required audits are delivered in accordance with clients’ requirements and Parexel / client procedures as applicable.
- Ensure that systematic issues raised during billable audits are escalated and addressed.
- Support client QA needs and identify areas where billable services may be offered.
- Develop and optimize new and existing processes to maintain and improve quality within the billable group.
- Assist with the training of new / less experienced auditors by performing co-audits, delivering training, and sharing knowledge and experience.
- Maintain required QA tools and ensure Parexel and QA systems are regularly updated with accurate information for audits and other activities.
- Support QA Management to analyze audit activities and provide metrics to relevant parties (QA, Operations, Procurement).
- Provide advice on regulatory compliance to internal/external clients, Parexel management, and staff with regards to the implementation of GxP and safety/ PV requirements, and implementation of appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Support the development, maintenance, review and improvement of Parexel procedures, systems and tools by providing constructive ideas and suggestions.
- Facilitate client audits / regulatory inspections, as assigned.
- Foster a good working relationship with internal and external clients
- Build, and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customer groups
- Work well in team environment.
- Educated to degree level (technology, biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent qualification or clinical research experience
- Master’s degree in a science, technology or industry related discipline, preferred.
- Preferred minimum of 2 years’ experience in quality assurance, regulatory affairs, auditing, clinical research, monitoring, data management, safety/pharmacovigilance, pharmacy, laboratory, or other relevant area such as technology, third party supplier management, including sound experience of applicable GxP auditing
- Preferred minimum of two year experience
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Good Practices (GxPs) and international, national and local regulations and laws related to clinical trials and other clinical research
- Experience with using computer systems and software, including Microsoft Office
- Auditors must be detail oriented, able to maintain a ‘big picture’ / overview on the project / business
- Ability to follow up on multiple tasks and projects, and to handle confidential information diplomatically.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs