As a Biostatistician at PAREXEL you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"PAREXEL is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in PAREXEL over the past three years. At PAREXEL I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize PAREXEL’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
The Senior Biostatistician works independently in the production and quality control of analysis plans, reports, derived datasets, tables, listings and figures, provides statistical advice to clients and fulfills the project primary role within a designated project team.
- Coordinate and lead a project team to successful completion of a project within timelines and budget
- Interact with clients as key contact with regard to statistical and contractual issues
- Perform QC of derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings produced by other department members and your own to ensure first time quality
- Understand and apply advanced statistical methods
- Lead production and quality control of randomizations, analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents
- Provide a supporting role as a non-voting independent statistician providing data and analysis for DMC review
- Additional responsibilities as defined by supervisor/manager.
QualificationsRequired Skills and Experience:
- PhD in Statistics or related discipline with some experience or MS in Statistics or related discipline with significant experience with 4+ years of experience
- Experience working in Industry – Biopharmaceutical or CRO required
- Thorough understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials
- Prior experience with SAS programming required
- Good analytical skills
- Experience leading projects
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good business awareness/ business development
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Excellent Communication skills
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs