Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Client Relationship Director/Account Manager (NJ/PA)Job ID 64233BR USA - Northeast - Home Based
Our Enterprise Commercial Team is looking for passionate and driven individuals that are interested in joining an organization that provides our clients with integrated solutions that can be provided during the entire drug development journey.
The Client Relationship Director (CRD) is responsible for sales growth, profitability and building relationships within a specific set of accounts (determined by region, therapeutic area, or service line). The CRD supports the Account Leader in development, implementation, and achievement of the business vision, strategy, plan, financial metrics, and execution for the account.
- Multiple years previous experience working in pharmaceutical services environment, preferable in a CRO. Would also consider Life Sciences Companies or Consulting background specializing in Life Sciences.
- Experience and proven success in Sales and Account Management
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate at senior management level
- Strategic and/or consulting skills in helping clients maximize short- and long-term drug development goals
- Solid understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development
- Ability to influence and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, clients and customers
- Experience in presenting, packaging and proposing integrated solutions to demonstrate value and potential return on investment to clients
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial drive blending urgency, strategic thinking, and an awareness of influencing behavior in a global environment
- Highly effective communicator at all levels with both clients and internally. Must be open and direct with strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable operating in a demanding, fast paced environment and be capable of reacting swiftly to changing business demands
- Should be driven to deliver quality results on time and in a highly ethical and professional manner
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs