Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Senior Principal Statistical ProgrammerJob ID post-40024549 USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Senior Principal Statistical Programmer will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors, and works independently to support various programing activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Senior Principal Statistical Programmer can fill the Primary Statistical Programmer role on projects and liaise with sponsors, Data Operations Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Senior Principal Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in SAS.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
• Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Good presentation skills.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Ability to create, maintain and define strategies to improve the efficiency of running a clinical trial.
Job Qualifications :
- Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent
- 10 plus years proficiency in SAS programming
- 3+ years of ADaM, CDISC or SDTM
- Lead experience in Pharma
- Oncology experience required
- Attention to detail, ability to be self-driven and solid organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs