Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior/Principal Statistical ProgrammerJob ID 71636BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
Location - Home based US
As a Principal or Senior Programmer you will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors. Parexel will provide you with the perfect opportunity to expand on your experiences and develop new skills in a stimulating work environment
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include (not an exhaustive list of duties):
- Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines.
- Ensure that timelines are adhered to coordinate and lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards
- Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance
- Provide a broad range of leadership and influencing capabilities to achieve the business objectives and goals for both Parexel and sponsors
- Provide leadership, project specific training, stakeholder management, external sponsor support, resource management, and project management for the required programming tasks supporting clinical trial activities
Required skills and experience:
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs