Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior Project Leader, Patient Innovation CenterJob ID 69115BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Senior Project Leader, Patient Innovation Center (PL, PIC) position is a unique role at Parexel. In this role, she/he/they will have the opportunity to support project teams in successful implementation of DCT strategies to enhance the patient experience. To accomplish this, the PL, PIC will act as a Parexel expert in DCT delivery, supporting project teams with their implementation of DCT projects from pre- to-post award, through study start-up and until study close. With a “can do” attitude, they will provide their guidance to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget, to the highest quality, compliant with Parexel processes and ICH GCP guidelines, and to meet client expectations.
- Passion for improving the patient experience in clinical trials
- Competencies aligned to project leadership job models for: project planning, project execution, project fulfillment, financial management, risk management, quality management, team leadership, communication and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions).
- Patient and client-focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Ability to become proficient with Parexel and other vendor systems
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Able to adapt approach and prioritize activities, as necessary, to deal with uncertainty and change
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence across multiple levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English language
- Proven substantial project management experience in healthcare, clinical research or contract research organization
- Experience managing a DCT project, at a DCT vendor or other DCT service highly desirable
- Basic understanding of all aspects of project lifecycle
- Knowledge of ICH and GCP regulations in relevant geographies
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Educated to degree level (information technology or health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs