Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Senior Project ManagerJob ID 60929BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
The primary role of the Senior Project Manager is to provide project/program management, administration across operational and/or other project teams, in order to ensure on time, on budget delivery of solutions to PI clients. Centric to this role is client engagement, providing customers with first-class service in the management and delivery of PI products and services
- Responsible for the management of medium-scale client projects through the software development life cycle (SDLC) to successful completion, and in accordance with PI SOPs
- Responsible for creating accurate project specific plans (including project schedule, quality, risk and communication plans) according to agreed scope, and tracks activities against the project schedule.
- Responsible for implementing and managing change control procedures - ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets
- Responsible for managing project risks, actions, issues and decisions (RAID), ensuring effective logging, ownership, completion, and/or mitigations are in place
- Responsible for ensuring critical project success factors are known and understood by the project team and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for measuring project performance in accordance with operational practices and procedures
- Accountable for project budget, personnel and business unit cost tracking and control, including resource utilization, time spent, and monthly revenue recognition
- Ensure projects are designed, developed, delivered and supported in compliance with PI SOPs, relevant regulatory regulations and/or other applicable client related standards/quality requirements
- Leads the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of scope changes based on client requests for change.
- Sets expectations, facilitates communication and involves technical SMEs in activities related to system operations including testing, implementation, configuration and technical troubleshooting
- Responsible for creation and delivery of implementation plans for production delivery of products and services
- Be the client advocate in internal interactions during the project development and delivery process.
- Participate in and lead client meetings and presentations
Stakeholder / Project Team Management:
- Responsible for adherence to agreed governance processes and procedures. Providing internal and external stakeholders timely program/project information, scheduled and adhoc as required
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances
- Serve as primary link between operational delivery, support teams and clients - ensuring all project and program-specific needs are met
- Work in a matrixed organisation, focused on client engagement with effective teamwork
- Travel as required to support client projects and engagement.
- Prior and demonstrable project management experience (certification and/or performance in existing project management role), including maintenance of project plans and budgets using commercial project management tools.
- Excellent client focused and interpersonal communication skills verbal (presentation, ad-hoc and over phone) and written (technical and non-technical documentation, presentation materials etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and lead others without having direct line management responsibility over them.
- Demonstrable experience in translating complex technical and/or requirement descriptions into language understood by clients/business stakeholders.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant business/project management experience, including experience in a technical operations environment and/or IT SDLC typically gained over 2-5 years.
- Working knowledge of core clinical technology applications CTMS, EDC, RTSM, RIM
- Working knowledge of process flows employed by Pharma/Biotech/CRO companies during clinical development and how such clients can use clinical technologies to support those activities.
- Technical background is highly desirable.
- B.A. or B.S. in Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science field, or equivalent experience.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs