Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior Proposal Specialist, Early Phase Pre-salesJob ID 72365BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
As Sr Proposal Specialist, Early Phase, Pre-Sales, you will provide overall management for the proposal process, including coordination of all key operational areas; prepare cost and text proposals; and review basic proposals. Ensure smooth transition of awarded proposals to the Project Manager and Contract Manager, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to cost and text for newly awarded projects. Under the direction of Pre-Sales management, will provide overall management for the proposal process on larger more complicated opportunities.
- Ability to lead internal strategy meetings
- Delegate work within Business Operations
- Confident to deal with all internal and external staff levels
- Negotiation skills
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Databases)
- Bachelors Degree in Life Science, Business or equivalent. MBA preferred
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- 2+ years of proposal management experience with previous experience in proposal development in a CRO environment or similar environment
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs