Medical Communications Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Medical Communication jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Medical Communication careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Medical Communication at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Senior Scientific SpecialistJob ID 58958BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
- Expert knowledge of their assigned therapy areas and their client’s products and objectives.
- Lead the development of client-directed programs and projects to ensure that high-quality outputs are delivered within agreed timelines and within budget.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on projects, develop documents with high-quality scientific content, and review outputs developed internally or externally for scientific accuracy and completeness.
- Liaise directly with clients to ensure that projects are progressing to their satisfaction and that their expectations and objectives are being met.
- Effectively communicate with external medical experts/authors to gain their input and feedback on scientific outputs or presentations.
- Internally, work with the Scientific Team Lead to resolve any challenges that may arise during a project’s life cycle and works with other members of the scientific and editorial team to offer scientific or process advice and to ensure adherence to relevant industry guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of Oncology
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to clients on projects
- Development of Scientific Communication Platforms
- Leading the development of high-quality scientific publications
- Liaising directly with clients to ensure that their expectations and objectives are being met
- Higher degree in Life Sciences or Medicine (PharmD, PhD, MD)
- Excellent use of English language
- Excellent oral and written communication
- MedCom agency-based scientific publications experience is essential [3-5 years]
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs