As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
You will become a part of a team with an inherent breadth of knowledge and expertise in small, single center Investigator studies to multi-site, multi-national trials in Phases I to IV of clinical development, as well as observational studies. From initial planning meetings at the study design stage through to implementation and execution, our team of skilled statistical programmers will employ industry-accepted statistical tools and techniques, as well as innovative consulting, to provide the quality and efficiency of projects.
Parexel develops and delivers cost effective, high-quality training programs for those employees that are directly involved with sponsor functional partnerships to ensure that our statistical programmers can quickly step in to make significant contributions to the success of a study. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to shape your development through quarterly conversations with your manager.
- Full Time
- Travel: Minimal
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I have learned a great deal and developed my expertise. The management team here is open and honest and it is refreshing to be treated with a high degree of trust and flexibility. I have been fortunate to work on a wide variety of projects and partnerships and the work is always interesting."Richard – Principal Statistical Programmer
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
You will provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, might act as an internal subject matter expert in specific areas providing technical support and expert advice, and works independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, liaise with sponsors, Data Operations Leads, and other functional areas as required.
- Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines. Ensure that timelines are adhered to.
- Lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope
- Interact with Sponsors as the key contact with regard to statistical programming issues
- Provide technical support and advice to the internal team
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards, WSOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and/or other international regulatory requirements are performed.
QualificationsJob Qualifications :
- Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent
- 5 plus years proficiency in SAS programming
- 2+ years of ADaM, CDISC or SDTM
- Lead experience in Pharma
- Attention to detail, ability to be self-driven and solid organization skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs