Clinical Trial Operations Opportunities at Parexel
Clinical Trial Operations
Site Contract LeaderJob ID 52940BR USA - Southeast - Home Based
The main responsibility of the Site Contract Leader is managing the entire Clinical Site Agreement (CSA) process for a number projects, including the development of the study specific CSA strategy with the Sponsor, preparation of the corresponding country specific CSA templates and country specific budgets and also negotiation of such CSAs and budgets with the individual sites located in his/her region/country. Further, the responsibilities include managing CSA activities and liaising with PL, COL and the Sponsor to ensure that the CSA start-up deliverables are met.
- Possess strong negotiation, diplomacy, team leadership skills and excellent organizational ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to motivate both individuals and a team
- Able to work successfully in a "virtual" team environment
- Able to complete tasks in an accurate, timely manner and manage multiple tasks
- Able to identify and address issues proactively in a timely manner
- Demonstrate commitment to and perform consistently high quality work
- Excellent computer skills
- Degree in Business, Legal or Life Sciences or other relevant work experience in contracting, clinical operations or legal (paralegal)
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs