Business Development Opportunities at PAREXEL
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at PAREXEL International, you’ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at PAREXEL International may be waiting for you!
Solutions Consultant, Director (Phase II/III) - Home BasedJob ID 49805BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
The Solutions Consultant will be a recognized professional in her/his area (technical, functional or therapeutic), with experience in the design, operational conduct and successful delivery of Solutions globally. S/he works in partnership with Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, Commercial Operations and SBUs to optimize new business awards through the development of compelling operational and technical strategies and business solutions to support current and future client needs. These strategies will include in-depth risk assessments and scenario plans.
- Demonstrates an energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, capable of thriving in a complex matrix environment with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of commercial ecosystem and awareness of industry trends in their area of expertise through active participation in leading industry forums and professional organizations as well as maintaining awareness of relevant changes in global regulations.
- Ability to see the strategic view while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with delivery to all business levels.
- Independent thinking with a flexible attitude to work assignments and developing new capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
Knowledge and Experience:
- Multiple years of experience in a Life Science industry; CRO preferred
- Experience in strategic drug development planning or significant involvement in planning clinical, technical or operational strategies
- Experience managing study budgets
- Proven success in bringing in winning business
Education - Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Travel up to 30%
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs