Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Sr. Analyst, Resource Management - (Analytical Group - BI) - HomebasedJob ID 52722BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
Resource Management at Parexel is ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time, while balancing labor cost, profitability, and client satisfaction.
The Senior Analyst, Resource Management is responsible to support the resourcing function for an assigned region (Americas, EMEA, APAC), a global department (e.g, Project Leadership, Study Start Up) or an account. Each analyst has an area of specialty for which they have global responsibility, e.g. metrics, forecasting, dashboard. Has a good understanding of in-depth analytics, use of various data sources, and comfortable in resourcing tradeoffs/ negotiations. Engages with senior levels of the business to influence resource related decisions and challenge assumptions. Adapts resourcing models and processes to an ever-changing corporate environment.
• Maintain macro-level understanding of awarded work, potential new business, resource demand for the next 3-6 months, resource supply and challenges within the scope of the role
• Play an advisory role and help drive decisions in a matrix environment
• Engage with VPs and Directors of operations to ensure alignment relating to resourcing decisions
• Maintains a good understanding of industry best practices on resourcing
• Leads/supports strategic initiatives within the Project Resourcing Office.
• Makes strategic recommendations for resourcing size and mix forecasts at a client level.
• Use ‘Resource Optimization Framework’ to drive optimal resourcing decisions, Mentor/coach direct reports and extended teams on use of the same
• Participate in staff meetings of operations/account teams and seen as an influencer to resourcing decisions
• Maintains a good understanding of the demand/supply alignment of resources (e.g., resource to sold)
• Develop, prepare, and distribute resourcing projection reports (monthly at a minimum or more frequently as needed). Have a good understanding of demand variability and how to address through a combination of organic hiring (through Talent Acquisition) and access to staffing vendors globally
• Provide resourcing overview to operational leads/heads as appropriate
• Develops, records and tracks Key Performance Indicators of operational resourcing performance and ensures that service delivery is maintained at agreed target levels.
• Evaluate and assist in the development of resource planning tools and databases as needed
• Develop and evaluate resourcing procedures, processes, and training materials
• Use available resourcing tools to provide estimated resource needs for awarded work and new business
• Maintain a working knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable local regulatory requirements and PAREXEL SOPs
QualificationsExperienced with development of BI tools for reporting and data visualizations (Power BI, Tibco SpotFire, Tableau)
• Skilled in Excel & MS Access or other enterprise database systems
• Strong understanding of end user reporting and visualization requirements
• Experience supporting monthly reporting for Metrics and KPIs to internal stakeholders
• Experience in a Global or multinational firm is desired
• Bachelor’s Degree - Business or IT/computer science, others considered with relevant work experience
• MBA is a plus not requirement
• 5+ yrs. experience of analytics in a service Industry
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs