Feasibility Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Feasibility jobs at Parexel International Careers, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International Careers team. Professionals in Feasibility careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Feasibility at Parexel International Careers may be waiting for you!
Sr. Feasibility and Strategy Leader -Pre-Award- Home Based - NE- USJob ID 53949BR USA - Northeast - Home Based
The Senior Feasibility & Strategy Leader (Sr. FSL) acts as a key contributor to the proposal team to support PAREXEL in winning new business. Working independently, the Sr. FSL is responsible to deliver, in collaboration with Patient Recruitment Strategy (PRS) and Site Alliance (SA) groups, an optimized integrated strategic approach to deliver the right countries, right sites, and right patients for Request for Proposals (RFPs) on all types and phases of studies including programs. The Sr. FSL must demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills resulting in the completion of all deliverables within required timelines meeting proposal team needs and departmental quality standards. Strong analytical and writing skills are a pre-requisite to the job to allow Sr. CFS to fully adopt a consistent data-driven approach to feasibility and deliver clear, concise, selling proposal texts.
• Strong analytical skills applied to business needs;
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication;
• Demonstrated leadership and mentoring capabilities, and ability to influence others;
• Problem-solving skills allowing Client focused approach to work;
• Creative skills and ability to think outside the box
• Ability to multitask to tight timelines prioritizing workload and maintaining high quality standards
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment, work independently and part of a dynamic team and in a decentralized reporting model (as applicable)
• Scientific degree, Registered Nursing degree or comparable life skill experience, Master’s degree, MD, or PhD preferred.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs