Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Study Manager (FSP)Job ID 69859BR USA - Any Region - Home Based
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP. We provide biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented professionals to accelerate the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Job Title: ExecuPharm FSP- Study Manager (SM)
Position Purpose: The Study Manager (SM) assists the Study Management Study Lead and study team with the operational conduct of clinical studies (e.g., clinical trial team [CTT] minutes, clinical supplies planning/tracking, lab specimen tracking, imaging data reconciliation, status update reports, study closeout activities).
• Reports to ExecuPharm (EP) assigned Line Manager with day-to-day direction from the Client
• Liaises with cross-functional lines as appropriate • May interact with internal and external stakeholders (study sites, vendors, committees, etc.) in support of clinical study objectives
• May support a single study or multiple studies
• May lead a study with limited scope (e.g., Survival Follow-up)
• May be responsible for tracking study timelines and will be proficient in project management tools
• Complete training assigned by Client and/or EP, as necessary, including general training requirements, SOPs, and system and process related training
• Adhere to EP and Client SOPs and processes
QualificationsSkills and Education:
• BS/BA/MS/PhD with 2+ years clinical research experience
• Pharmaceutical experience beneficial but not required
• Therapeutic Area (TA)-specific experience beneficial
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Excel and Power Point (PP) experience required
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs