Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Technician IIIJob ID R0000002308 United States of America - Remote - Northeast
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
Technician 3 – Chemical Engineering YES Team, Merck, Rahway, NJ
We are looking to fill a Technician 3 position working as a full-time employee of ExecuPharm / Parexel FSP on long-term assignment onsite at one of our clients in Rahway, NJ. This position offers full benefits, sick time, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off. If interested, please send an electronic copy of your resume to email@example.com. This position does not offer any sponsorship.
The Chemical Engineering Research and Development YES Team Technician supports laboratory scientists through centralizing a variety of tasks needed to maintain the laboratories in good working order.
- HS Diploma with 2-4 years of mechanical experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficiency with computers and willing to learn local and web-based software packages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with charts and databases that can be used for managing supplies, parts, use and maintenance of equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Initiative and independence to develop, apply, and/or improve new systems and best practices
- Good organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and as part of one or more teams
- Proactive with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with common chemicals/solvent property databases, laboratory practices/equipment and general lab safety practices
- Ability to strictly follow established procedures, policies and guidelines required to comply with safety, environmental and GMP expectations
- Experience working with or troubleshooting lab equipment and/or electronics
- Proactive continuous improvement mindset and ability to look outside of the assigned role with an eagerness to identify and engage in opportunities to improve business processes and bring new innovative ideas to enhance ways of working
- Domestic and International compound shipment experience/trade compliance experience
- Experience working in SAP
- Experience training others
- Support laboratory scientists through centralizing a variety of tasks needed to maintain the laboratories in good working order
- Initiate and track equipment repair requests
- Purchase chemicals for the large-scale laboratory and tracking the status of the orders placed
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment not covered under service contracts
- Manage shared equipment throughout the laboratory
- Implement organizational improvements throughout the department’s laboratories including commissioning and maintaining a stock room of commonly shared equipment, consumables, and business-critical spare parts
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP, which includes the CMC Operations group. We provide pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented technical professionals to support the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is trusted by life sciences companies to meet their long-term staffing needs for scientists and engineers and related professionals in discovery and development of novel therapies, keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Come join us!
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs