Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Principal Statistical Programmer (FSP)Job ID 73566BR Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
• Ability to fill Statistical Programming Lead role on projects
o Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines. Ensure that timelines are adhered to.
o Coordinate and lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget.
o Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope.
• Coordinate project start-up activities, creation of global programs, tracking spreadsheets, and other required documentation.
• Review statistical analysis plans and mock-shells.
• Review database set-up specifications.
• Provide leadership, project specific training, stakeholder management, external sponsor support, resource management, and project management for the required programming tasks supporting clinical trial activities.
• Interact with sponsors and internal stakeholders with regard to statistical programming issues.
• Assist project teams in the resolution of problems encountered in the conduct of their daily work.
Statistical Programming for Assigned Projects
• Deliver best value and high quality service.
• Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
• Use efficient programming techniques to produce/QC derived datasets (e.g. SDTM, ADaM), tables, figures, and data listings.
• Produce/QC dataset specifications and other process supporting documents and submission documentation.
• Ensure quality control (QC) is performed on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, data listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards, SOP's/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and/or other international regulatory requirements.
• Maintain and expand local and international regulatory knowledge within the clinical industry.
• Develop knowledge of areas of Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Safety Reporting, SAS, and processes/procedures within other Parexel functional areas.
• Provide relevant training and mentorship to staff and project teams.
• Lead knowledge sharing forums and proactively support the development of the wider department.
• Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOP's/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
• Ensure compliance with SOP's/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations, and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
• Proactively participate in and/or lead process/quality improvement initiatives.
• Provide consultancy to internal and external sponsors with regard to statistical programming tasks.
• Represent Parexel at sponsor marketing and technical meetings.
• Assessment of technology and processes, to facilitate best practices and increase quality, efficiency, and productivity.
• Represent Statistical Programming on cross-functional technical initiatives.
• Understand regulatory requirements concerning industry technical standards (e.g. CDISC, 21 CFR Part 11, and electronic submissions).
Qualifications• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of SAS programming techniques.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Good knowledge of SOP's/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Knowledge of the efficacy endpoints and analysis techniques specific to the disease being treated.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully lead and mentor a global team with sound lead programming experience.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Excellent time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Strong business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Client-focused approach to work.
• Good negotiation skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs