Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Project Leader - FSPJob ID 63181BR Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
We are looking to recruit an experienced Project Leader for our dedicated FSP group to provide leadership and expertise to support all aspects of FSP projects within an account.
The position can be either office or home based in the following locations - UK, Ireland, France, Lithuania, Netherlands Italy, Spain, Poland, Romania, Hungary.
As Project Manager in FSP you will provide leadership and expertise to support all aspects of FSP projects within an account. You will promote operational excellence by ensuring deliveries are on time, within budget, and of high quality. You will act as a point of contact for the client in regards to project status, quality, timelines, risks, contracts, changes in scope, and invoices. Finally you will also be responsible for Parexel financial tasks including revenue recognition, forecasting, and project margin
- Initiate and facilitate contract/CIS discussions
- Point of contact for financial related questions/concerns (e.g. invoices)
- Attend meetings as needed (e.g. project team meetings, meetings with client counterparts, etc.)
- Current and future project planning with the Account Lead
Project Execution and Delivery
- Understand the scope of work, timelines, and budget
- Provide leadership to and share knowledge/experience with the project teams
- Maintain effective communication with the project teams to ensure high quality deliverables will occur on time and within budget
- Create and maintain project status tracker within an account
- Understand revenue recognition, forecasting, changes in scope, and invoicing
- Proactively identify potential issues/concerns that may adversely affect the project/partnership and communicate those to the Account Lead
- Relevant educational degree. Advanced degree desirable.
Leadership skills that include:
- Ability to lead global (virtual) teams
- Ability to work effectively with and motivate virtual teams
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills with a diplomatic approach
- Strong ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm
- Strong ability to prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Effective time management in order to meet objectives
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis in business problem solving and process improvement development
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to manage all the project status in a timely manner
Personal skills that include:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients as well as within Parexel
- Excellent learning ability
- Managerial courage, resilience, and ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Work with integrity
- Ability to travel as required
- Excellent planning and organization
Business / operational skills that include:
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a client organization
- Strong understanding of Parexel project financial tools/systems and reports/processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, variances, and project margins/multiples
- Commitment to quality
- Strong technical skills including but not limited to the knowledge of PMED, CAPS, QuIPS, SharePoint, etc.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Substantial project management experience, preferably in Clinical Research Organization or Pharmaceuticals.
- Strong customer service focus
- Proven record of leading project and program teams in a cross functional setting
- Strong Understanding of Global Data Operations tasks (within Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, and Data Management)
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company car or car allowance and a benefits package including holiday, pension, bonus and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs