Human Resources Opportunities at Parexel
Senior Human Resources Business PartnerJob ID 63779BR Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
In this role you will;
- Analyze human resources data for business area at the global/country/cross country level to identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions to enhance service quality and cost effectiveness, i.e., labour turnover trends, absence management.
- Drive at the global/country/regional-level, talent development processes to ensure that employees’ capabilities meet current and future standards.
- Identify talent development needs within business area(s) or geographic and work with Global Human Resources Business Partner and Training Business Partner to ensure availability of employee development which is aligned to functional and organizational objectives.
- Facilitate seamless execution and coordination of a full range of duties aligned to development of employees and managers to ensure their performance meets and/or exceeds both business and personal goals/objectives, i.e, coaching and mentoring, onboarding, performance management, and Human Resources service delivery.
- Work with Talent Acquisition (TA) to attract/select top talent into business area through targeted recruitment activities, i.e., global behavioral Interviewing, to ensure improved talent attraction in achieving business goals that model the Parexel principles, behaviors and values.
- Lead global/country/regional projects and initiatives, including restructuring and reorganization efforts, while working with the Global HRBP.
- Coordination and/or support of global human resources processes for designated client group(s) or geographic region, e.g., salary planning, performance management, etc.
- Deliver HR program and process training.
- Mentor other HR Colleagues and/or act as an advisor or coach as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Responsible for coaching HRBPs on ER case management in defined countries, ensuring compliance with legal practices.
- Drive and oversee local compliance with law and regulations; communicate changes/development in operations HR Policy procedures within business area; serve as a champion of interdepartmental communication.
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honors personal commitments.
- Business consultation and strategic thinking skills that enables the Senior Human Resources Business Partner to represent Global Human Resources Business Partners or regional Directors at global or regional meetings.
- Working knowledge of human resources functional Centers of Expertise (Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, L&D)
- Creative in problem solving and ability to operate constructively in a changing environment, while being flexible and adaptable with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization (local legal language and English)
- Manage and coordinate complex tasks while having the end-to-end (E2E) process in mind.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects and develop cross-functional support and reach agreements.
- Is a consistent high achiever with the motivation, tenacity, energy, and resilience to see things through to successful completion.
Knowledge and Experience;
- 5-8 years of experience in a progressive HR Business Partnering role.
- Proven track record of forging positive consultative relationships with all levels, sought after for insight, judgment and guidance by senior leaders on a wide range of issues.
- Bachelor's degree, professional HR qualification preferable.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs